At Villiers London, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our website visitors. We will not sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
What we don’t collect:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site, or for your benefit (opted in emails, account recognition etc)
What we do collect:
- Information needed to fulfill your order (name, physical delivery address, email address and telephone number). We will only contact you via email with our newsletter if you have opted in to receive them.
- We do collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available via cookies, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We use this to better understand how our customers are using the website. If you do not want your data collected please set your browser options to block cookies.
- We do enable Google Analytics tracking in order to better understand how users are experiencing our website and content, and how we can make the experience better for you.
Access to your personal information:
Under EU law through GDPR, you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.